Optional Musical Accompaniment
Vanderbilt men’s basketball suddenly finds itself on a three-game winning streak and looks to extend that tonight by traveling to play one of the SEC’s worst teams: the South Carolina Gamecocks, ranked 230th in KenPom, 9-16 overall, 2-10 in the SEC. One of those two wins, though, came in the Gamecocks’ last game when they won at Ole Miss 64-61 ... which, well, Ole Miss is bad too.
In spite of how bad the Gamecocks have been this season, Vanderbilt needed overtime to beat them the first time they played. We’ll see what happens tonight in Columbia. Game time is 5:30 PM CT on the SEC Network, and this being Valentine’s Day, we’ll find out tonight exactly which of you people are sickos who would rather watch Vanderbilt play South Carolina in basketball than do, I guess, Valentine’s Day stuff.
Bad Gambling Advice
Season to date: 117-117-5 ATS, 112-126 totals
- Vanderbilt at South Carolina (5:30 PM CT, SEC Network): Vanderbilt -5, Over 139
- Missouri at Auburn (6:00 PM CT, ESPN2): Missouri +6.5, Over 151
- LSU at Georgia (7:30 PM CT, SEC Network): Georgia -4.5, Under 139
Sports on TV
All times Central. College basketball schedule here.
- 6:30 PM: NBA: Celtics at Bucks (TNT)
- 9:00 PM: NBA: Warriors at Clippers (TNT)