The Boys are coming off a strong showing in Stillwater (alliteration challenge unlocked), as they took two of three from a top 15 team. Rocker and Leiter dominated their respective halves of Saturday’s double header, and though Schultz had a rough Sunday, he’s got the talent to make that a blip.
Speaking of Rocker, this was a no-brainer...
Speaking even more about Rocker, he now has three solid nicknames: 1) K-Rock, 2) White Castle, and now thanks to the Pitching Ninja, 3) The Big Crave:
The Big Crave with his 9th K.— Rob Friedman (@PitchingNinja) March 13, 2021
By Slider. ⚔️ pic.twitter.com/ui4HcJSnRV
I assume you have questions.
Here are the rules of the mail bag:
- This is a BASEBALL mailbag, so limit your questions to Vanderbilt baseball, SEC baseball, college baseball, or Vanderbilt baseball alums in the pros like Tony Kemp.
- Post your questions here in the comments and I’ll answer them in a post on this week. Just post them in the body of the comment, with the subject line: “Question for the mail bag.” You may also send your questions to email@example.com.
- I will collate the best of said emails/questions in the comments, and cull ones that deal with the same topic (so we don’t have to repeat ourselves multiple times weekly).
- All Anchor of Gold community guidelines apply to the questions. Our basic rule is “don’t be the worst.” Chuggers fans violate this like it’s their birth right.
- Mike Papi and Luke Smith are human garbage. Cowbells are annoying.
...and that’s it.
*Note: Questions about other SEC baseball teams are welcome, too. I just won’t know as much about them, and will likely respond with juvenile, biased trash talk.
I will do this weekly as long as the questions keep coming in. If they dry up, no post. I’m not mad, just disappointed.