So now, finally, we know what Vanderbilt’s 2021 football schedule will look like.
The SEC announced the conference football schedule for next season in a live reveal on the SEC Network. We already knew the identities of Vanderbilt’s four nonconference opponents; now, the gaps have been filled in. Here is the full schedule (dates listed are Saturdays, and I’m just gonna assume all games will be on Saturday):
- Week 1 (September 4): East Tennessee State
- Week 2 (September 11); at Colorado State
- Week 3 (September 18): Stanford
- Week 4 (September 25): Georgia
- Week 5 (October 2): UConn
- Week 6 (October 9): at Florida
- Week 7 (October 16): at South Carolina
- Week 8 (October 23): Mississippi State
- Week 9 (October 30): Missouri
- Week 10 (November 6): BYE
- Week 11 (November 13): Kentucky
- Week 12 (November 20): at Ole Miss
- Week 13 (November 27): at Tennessee
It’s a bit rough to play nine straight weeks before the bye week, but that’s in the middle of a relatively easy stretch, with home games against Mississippi State, Missouri, and Kentucky.
I’ll have more thoughts later, but post yours in the comments.