Optional Musical Accompaniment
Nashville Mayor John Cooper and his team said they’ll also begin having discussions with Vanderbilt University about fans at their football games.
It is safe to say, at this point, that we will all be surprised if they are able to get the 2020 football season in without any interruptions.
Fans in attendance? LOL. Why are we even pretending that there will be fans?
At SI, Greg Arias updates the quarterback competition, with quotes from Derek Mason:
“You know what, right now we’ve got plenty of opportunities to get full reps or four quarterbacks. We’re cycling through,” said Mason. “We’ve got some split periods, you know, which is great. Again, having a lot of time to ramp up and actually go through walk-throughs allows us to be a little more efficient on the grass.”
...okay, that really didn’t tell me anything. I get it, Mason is playing things close to the vest.
And in the “this probably isn’t happening” files, Notre Dame is going to virtual classes after being on campus for a week.
Actual Sports on TV
All times Central.
- 11:00 AM: NHL: Columbus Blue Jackets vs. Tampa Bay Lightning (NBC Sports)
- 12:30 PM: NBA: Brooklyn Nets vs. Toronto Raptors (NBATV)
- 3:00 PM: NBA: Utah Jazz vs. Denver Nuggets (TNT)
- 3:00 PM: NHL: Carolina Hurricanes vs. Boston Bruins (NBC Sports)
- 4:30 PM: NHL: Arizona Coyotes vs. Colorado Avalanche (NBC Sports)
- 5:30 PM: NBA: Philadelphia 76ers vs. Boston Celtics (TNT)
- 6:00 PM: MLB: Washington Nationals at Atlanta Braves (ESPN)
- 7:00 PM: NHL: Montreal Canadiens vs. Philadelphia Flyers (NBC Sports)
- 8:00 PM: NBA: Dallas Mavericks vs. Los Angeles Clippers (TNT)
- 8:40 PM: MLB: Los Angeles Dodgers at Seattle Mariners (ESPN+)
- 8:45 PM: MLB: Los Angeles Angels at San Francisco Giants (ESPN)
- 9:30 PM: NHL: Vancouver Canucks vs. St. Louis Blues (NBC Sports)