Optional Musical Accompaniment
All right, these are cool.
For three games this season, Vandy will be wearing a helmet featuring a vintage-inspired logo backed by the Nashville skyline. pic.twitter.com/prXChCWl7K— Alan George (@VandyGeorge) October 1, 2020
But seriously, we should just go full 1982 here.
Okay, moving on. The Hustler also broke down film of last Saturday’s loss to Texas A&M (DotP has Lessons coming later today.) The Baton Rouge Advocate asks how LSU beats Vanderbilt. (Yes, yes, we know.)
And in a Where Are They Now?, here’s a story on former Vanderbilt WR Donaven Tennyson, who’s now at Richmond as a graduate transfer.
Actual Sports on TV
All times Central.
- 1:00 PM: MLB: Miami Marlins at Chicago Cubs (ABC)
- 6:00 PM: College Football: Campbell Fightin’ Camels at Wake Forest Demon Deacons, a.k.a. The Most AoG College Football Game Possible (ACC Network)
- 8:00 PM: NBA: Miami Heat vs. Los Angeles Lakers (ABC)
- 8:00 PM: College Football: Louisiana Tech at BYU (ESPN2)
- 9:00 PM: MLB: St. Louis Cardinals at San Diego Padres (ESPN)