clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Game 29: Vanderbilt Commodores at Texas A&M Aggies — Open Thread

New, 71 comments

It’s almost over.

NCAA Basketball: Florida at Vanderbilt Jim Brown-USA TODAY Sports

Vanderbilt Commodores (9-19) at Texas A&M Aggies (12-15)

When: 5:00 PM CT, Saturday, March 2, 2019

Where: Reed Arena, College Station, Texas

TV: SEC Network/WatchESPN

Radio: Vanderbilt IMG Sports Network

Vanderbilt’s losing streak is at sixteen games entering this one. That’s the bad news.

More bad news: Vanderbilt is a 6.5-point underdog in College Station today, and KenPom gives Vanderbilt a 27 percent chance of winning. So there’s a 73 percent chance this reaches 17 games.

The good news? If Vanderbilt doesn’t win again this season, there are only four more games of this.