VU04 is currently penning an opus for us all later, "Unlikely Heroes and Likely Villains", a wonderful tale of how we've enjoyed success and what we might expect.
However, in the interim, I know our AoG readers well. If there's one thing y'all like to do more than reading our bluster, it's meeting said bluster with bluster of your own. So here's a thread for you all to embarrass yourselves as you know you're wont to do. Don't be boring and say we'll win. Almost all of us think we have a solid chance of winning this. I've got nothing else to say, really, just post some predictions for the series that starts TONIGHT!!!
- It's hard to say Fulmer will surpass his already insane 12.0 K/9 or 5.92 H/9 tonight, but in this, his last start as a Vanderbilt Commodore, I'm expecting the start of his life. Yeah, predicting better is crazy, but that's what this thread is for.
- Ice Hockey will be brought up no less than 1,000 times during the series.
- Vanderbilt will attempt at least 3 squeeze plays.
- UVA will bowl over at least 1 more Commodore for no reason. You can take the Virginia out of Papi, but you can't take the Papi out of Virginia.
- In a critical moment, Dansby Swanson will use the sheen from his hair product to blind UVA pitchers, causing them to pitch a gopher ball to him that ends up somewhere in Iowa .
Your turn, commentariat. I'm writing this between real work, and there's no excuse - throw out something.