Per the usual, let me know where I'm wrong with a solid defense of your reasoning in the comments.
UPDATE: Finalized with commentary.
On with the rankings:
- Alabama Crimson Tide - 4-0 (1-0) - In the driver's seat of the SEC West.
- Florida Gators - 4-0 (2-0) - Class of the SEC East right now. Showdown with the West's best looming.
- Arkansas Razorbacks - 3-1 (1-1) - Tough loss when control of the SEC West was on the line.
- Auburn Tigers - 4-0 (2-0) - Edged out a strong South Carolina squad. Will get their shot to move up soon.
- LSU Tigers - 4-0 (2-0) - Best "worst offense, ever" team, ever?
- South Carolina Gamecocks - 3-1 (1-1) - Tough loss versus Auburn. Looking like the second best SEC East team.
- Mississippi St. Bulldogs - 2-2 (1-2) - They have cowbells now.
- Vanderbilt Commodores - 1-2 (1-1) - Bye weeks, ftw!
- Kentucky Wildcats - 3-1 (0-1) - Still smarting from the Gator spanking. Nice to be able to regroup against Ole Miss.
- Tennessee Volunteers - 2-2 (0-1) - UAB in Double-O.T.? Yikes. Let's be honest, lucky to have the W after that one.
- Georgia Bulldogs - 1-3 (0-3) - AJ Green couldn't come back sooner. Of course, he would never have been suspended if Vandy were scheduled to play UGA in those first four games.
- Mississippi Rebels - 2-2 (0-1) - "Ole Miss is turrible" - Ghost of Jay Cutler, RCR