Per the usual, let me know where I'm wrong with a solid defense of your reasoning in the comments. A note: these will not jibe with the Blogpoll draft ballot I posted yesterday. I haven't adjusted that ballot yet, so the changes made in the comments are not going to be reflected quite yet. Also, I will be out of town a majority of today due to work and plan to incorporate any further comments today in to the final version. Your participation is extremely helpful.
On with the rankings:
- Alabama Crimson Tide - 5-0 (2-0)
- Arkansas Razorbacks - 3-1 (1-1)
- Auburn Tigers - 5-0 (2-0)
- LSU Tigers - 5-0 (3-0) - WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
- Florida Gators - 4-1 (2-1)
- South Carolina Gamecocks - 3-1 (1-1)
- Mississippi St. Bulldogs - 3-2 (1-2)
- Vanderbilt Commodores - 1-3 (1-1)
- Tennessee Volunteers - 2-3 (0-2) - Moral victories don't really count for anything, Vol fans. Trust us. We're experts.
- Kentucky Wildcats - 3-2 (0-2) - Sugar-induced coma after all those cupcakes...
- Georgia Bulldogs - 1-4 (0-3)
- Mississippi Rebels - 3-2 (1-1) - How long am I supposed to keep holding that J-State loss against them? What's the protocol there?